Gingerbread taste like Christmas! Get the everyone involve in making these delicious goodies, from baking to decorating, make good use of your little elves!
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|1½ cup||All-purpose flour|
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, gently mix together the butter and honey. May still be lumpy. Add the egg.
- Add all the sifted dry ingredients.
- On slow speed, gradually add in the milk.
- Gather the dough in the bowl and transfer to a sheet of plastic film. Press to flatten the dough into a disk using with the heel of your hand. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before using.
- Roll a portion of the dough to 1/4” thick.
- Cut with cookie cutter.
- Mix leftover dough with fresh dough – repeat until done.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Set oven to 375°F and bake for 15 minutes.